Wednesday, January 12, 2011

While my bff Penney was in town we did some serious shopping. I can't just shop with anyone, she is one of the few people I can go with and enjoy myself. We found awesome deals! I got a few new things at very reasonable prices! I haven't had such successful shopping in a long time here is what I got:




Item #1.) Coach Chelsea small cosmetic bag
Original Retail Price: $68/ Purchased Price: $27.20
It was a must have for my purse as I have quite the
collection of lip stick, gloss, stains, and balms







Item #2.) Nine West snakeskin high heels
Original Retail Price: $90/ Purchased Price: $9.99
They were a unqiue pair of shoes I could not pass up







Item #3.) Two Faced Cosmetics
The bronzed and beautiful kit with brush
Original Price:$38/ Purchased Price: $19
Glamour Lip Gloss
Original Price: $19/ Purchased Price $9.50
Walk of Shame Cosmetic kit/Make Bag
Original Price: $45/ Purchased Price: $22.50



Item #4.) BCBG Maxazria Jersey Dress
Original Price: $248/ Purchased Price: $14.99
The color is called Burt Poppy, I love the coral color it is!
The best deal of all my shopping!



Item #5.) Gianni Bini Tinsley Black Dress
Original Price: $128/ Purchased Price: $38.40
Love the zippers down the front of the dress fit like
a glove it was a must have

No comments:

Post a Comment