Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Gel Nail Poish Manicure!


Ok so I have been an addict of solar nails for years. They are the pink and white tip overlay on your nails.. But this week I have branched out of my creature of habbit-ness and I got this great new Nail Gel Polish Manicure, I choose this great deep dark purple raisin color. Such a change from my norm! In the past I have tried regular nail polish manicures but they only wind up seriously lasting a couple of days at most. This gel nail polish is great it doesn't come off, you have to soak it off with acetone however you don't have the damaged nails as you would if you got the solar or acrylic overlay. I am so stoked!!!! It is great for those of us who actually work with our hands and don't have the time to run and have a polish change every week because you chipped a nail! No more solar overlay nails for me.. Well for now anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Gonna need to try it. Let me know how it goes when you soak em off.

    ReplyDelete